Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Dear My Favorite people in the world! All of them! Whoever is reading this! ;)

Family first though sorry ;) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I loved loved loved eating those chocolate covered almonds... i mean getting everything in that package! I love the pens the shirt the jacket the picture the love you send the CD's the EVERYTHING! The letters are amazing! MMMMMMMMMHMMMMM they are! :)

Ri I'm glad I will notice the 5 lbs you have gained in my two year journey! You look great winking in your picture! Did you take that photograph?

Kyle, Your picture was awesome! I love your rip roarin snakly screw ball shot! That spins around! I look great as a 10 pt ;) I like my hooves the best! Good luck with tennis and soccer man! Just do whatever you have the most fun with! If you can't decide on one then maybe keep doing both?

Austin, Great great goal man! Super good shot! And why am I so little and you so huge? Are you trying to tell me something?

Elder Claaaaak Kenchy! HI! Thanks for sending all this stuff! :) I love hearing the stowees! Haha Elder Jean doesn't say R's either so he calls me Elder Claak as well because in Creole they say a lot of R's as W's. It is so fun to learn some creole! Word of the day is "Lanmou" (pronounced Laa(nasalized)moo) meaning Love!

Mother Dear, Thank you sooo much for the kindness and love you send and the spirit you send as well! I love to hear about your cool fence and everything and about your positive attitude! :)

Zacky, I shall be sending you a letter but I hope you know you are soooo great and I love you! :) Take care of Annie for me ok? ;)

Oh my goodness Mother and such, I love the people here so much already! This is a great great ward! So we faced a lot of rejection the first week here but this last week we have been extremely blessed! Truly it is amazing how much of a change from the week before it is. So on tuesday we knocked a lot of doors and we ran into an amazing guy named C(57 yrs old, shorter yet a little bigger, super jolly nice guy)! So he among all those who rejected our message totally said "is this gonna be worth my time?" of course we explained how it would and he said "alright let's hear what you have to say" So then we talked to him a little bit at the door and it was great and we set up an appointment for wednesday, he was like "Well I'm not normally a pushover but something you said must have clicked because I want to see what you have to say" So we taught him and he talked a lot about how important family was to him and how he has been blessed with a good attitude because he just got a knee replacement and Dad I told him about how your knee's are very unexistant and terrible and so he gave me a card and said his doctor was amazing so I can send it to you if you would like :) It's a good souvenir either way... haha but then he came to church sunday and loved it and people fellowshipped him like crazy, it was the primary program and he was really impressed with the children and how some of them really glowed and were into it. He participated a lot in class and that all went well and I was scared at first because for priesthood we talked about the Word of Wisdom and we hadn't taught him that yet but he ate it up! He really enjoyed it and agreed with everything! He wanted to say the closing prayer for class! Haha so he has been a blessing in my life and I love him! Also we were knocking on this former investigators house and this Haitien lady(K 20ish years old) answered but kind of shied away from us and barely cracked open the door but then when Elder J was writing on a card for the Former he asked if she was interested in hearing our message and she said "yes come in!" without hesitating! So we taught her the Restoration in English and Elder J  clarified in Creole and so she also came to church late even after her car was about to be broken because of no oil (I guess I'm not the only one in the world ;)) and then she loved church and she talked to Elder J in Creole about how she really wanted to be baptized so that is super awesome! I have been fearlessing more than ever here! I love being able to talk to people! We have been able to find quite a bunch of solid potential investigators from jumping out of the car to talk to people, walking around in neighborhoods and such! It is so wonderful! I love it so much! I have also had to fearless a lot of spanish people here and so I am soooo happy I learned enough in high school to communicate with them some! :)

I'm so excited for Kyle with Hunters safety! Lots of family bonding times to come with that! Austin... good luck on yours man! :)
Oh man I'm happy to hear that Kyle is doing so well in soccer and that it is soooo important for him to support Riley because that is really cool and it is a testamony to how family oriented you and Dad are! You guys are great! And

Kyle can't grow. It's not ok for him to be taller than me when I get back.... Which is very very possible. Oh man!

Well I am also glad Austin is doing well as well!

Thats too weird about Taylor and Tanner though... They aren't old enough to go on missions! Neither am I! this is proposterous!  Everyone who can best be goin on a mission! The mission is the greatest thing for you and your purpose of life! you grow more on a mission than you do during your entire life I would argue! I have learned more in these last 4 months(crazy almost exactly 4 months... 6 days less) than I had probably during my whole schooling career! Just because the knowledge I gain here counts. It is learning to truly rely on the Lord! It has taught me how to not be scared of talking to people! I talk to soooo many people a day I would be scared to say hi to before my mission! It's crazy! I learned organization! HUGE leap in my life because I never had it before... Sorry Mother ;)...

Ohhhh Dad you are soooo funny! Don't let them hang you! You have some rights in this country! :) HAHA well it was really fun to see Mike and truly it didn't interfere with the work at all! I just feel like it worked out perfectly because he said hi (while I was talking to a really good potential but thats okay) and took a few pics told me the Church was true and left! Haha it was fun though so No big deal! I won't condemn you... whoever has no sin let him cast the first stone right?! ;)
Tell Riley that he belongs on a college team and to leave the Varsity team... He is too good for them... He should call up the NY Jets or someone... they would probably take him as soon as he has confidence in it! Golly Jeepers! But I am soooooo happy he is having fun! Hopefully he continues to be an amazing example to them! If he does some will become interested in the church. It is a given with the impact Riley has. Maybe not now but sometime!

I love youoooouuuoouuuououuuu!!!!! I heard from the Zone Leaders they have my package so thanks in advance when I get it in like half an hour!

Love you all to Eternity and beyond!!
Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment