Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sooooo.... This week was alright. But I received some news...

IM GETTING TRANSFERRED TOMORROW! I'm super surprised... I thought this
was my last area... But now for a new adventure for another 6 weeks!!!
Woot Woot! But man I have a lot of stuff... Getting everything home
will be interesting.

So ya I don't know where I'm going or what's gonna be up with the new
area! It maybe could be a return to another old area? Maybe a fun
companion? Ya? That'd be sweet! I can't believe how fast time is
going... I can't believe I have 6 weeks left... It sounds super short
when you compare it to a 2 year mission (2-1/2.....) hahaha.

Regardless I'm really excited! Even though I really really loved
serving in Richmond Hill. It will be a good experience to have a fresh
start again and to have a sense of newness! I love all the fresh
starts in the Gospel. Without the Atonement of Jesus Christ there
truly would be no fresh starts. We would be damned with our mistakes
no matter how little or big they are. But because Heavenly Father knew
this and still loved us he provided us with a Savior, His Only
Begotten Son. What a beautiful plan and expression of love. That is
the message we are sharing. I know it is true. I know that The Lord
loves us enough to have a prophet on the earth holding all the keys
necessary for us to perform those ordinances we need for Salvation.

Sooooo goooooood news... :) I'm going to the qualifying rounds for the
US Open today with the 4 Elders in our district and John!!!!! Woot
Woot! I seriously can't wait... (Fast forward 2 hours) Ha ok nvm...
The US Open website had the wrong date on it so we went and they
weren't open to public until tomorrow... But then we watched a lot of
the qualifying players warm up on the outer courts! That was really
sweet. They are good. I love tennis. It's a great sport. :) haha I'm
excited to play!

This week has been really good in regards to missionary work. I was
able to have the greatest lesson with one of the awesome 17 year olds.
Him and I are good buddies but man he is so faithful. He is loving the
Gospel. I'm so excited for him. People like him are tender mercies on
the mission. :) He is just so stoked to align his will with Gods will.
He literally said that. It was awesome.

Next week I will tell you all about the new area and all!
I love you all!
Thanks for all the prayers and support. I'm excited to come back but
for now... work. and I love it.

LOVE,
Elder Tyler Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment