Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello, my name is Elder Clark.
I love you all!

This week. This week. This week. Well I'll be honest all the weeks
kinda mash together when it comes to my mission. Ha :) I just simply
love it all though.

Today I'm very very grateful for tender mercies. For some reason this
week has been a really solid week because of all the little things
that happened. I am real happy about it! Small things like more
companionship unity than before, more people that I was able to talk
to, better studies, a sweet person we were able to teach, and just
simply things went well and they were fun. We were able to talk to
visit a ton of less actives this week also. This week still had the
struggles of everyday life but the little things and the blessings of
The Lord make a huge difference. We are happy when we have the spirit
because joy is a fruit of the spirit. When we work hard to improve or
do something according to Heavenly Fathers will.

I am just grateful that Heavenly Father directs my life according to
my worthiness. It helps keep me in check. I can be happy no matter
what happens to me as I am living a life worthy of the spirit!

So also... This week I created an extension to the pull up bar we
found so that it could fit our door. It is super cool and now I'm
doing P90X with Elder M in the mornings and if the other elders
want they join in! I'll probably be doing that until I get home... I'm
excited :)

So I love you all!
Elder Clark

Street sweep this week. We took this to the corner of the street and
asked people who God is to them! It was super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment