Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello loved ones!

So this week we had a pretty good week! We were able to talk to more people and it has been great! I really enjoy the singing flash mobs we do! I talked to a few really awesome people who, even though they aren't baptized or anything haha, they really do come closer to Christ from it. I think that the best missionary work we can do is just love people and show them how Christ would talk to them if he was there. I'm trying to work on this :)

We did a sweet service project of picking up trash along one of the main streets here. it was really fun! Lot's of people look at us like they have never seen a good deed done in their life! It is really nuts! We met someone then who said she would come to church but then she didn't.

I have been teaching so much more than when I first got here though. it is so much more fun! I love teaching! One of the greatest tender mercies of missionary work is watching a person change from unwilling and hard-hearted to feeling the love of the Savior and willing to follow him. Open hearts are amazing. Thats what we need to be to! It takes one to help one! We just need to open our hearts and listen to what the spirit tells us to do or say! even in regards to member missionary work!

The spirit will work through you as you love people enough to share what has made you so happy! So as you may know! My mission does have facebook and skype and such! so please let me know if you know of anyone who would like to have a skype lesson or FB Chat with a missionary. (thats me ;) ) haha But it is a really great blessing. I have already received a referral from a friend at school.

Also we get individual ipads on october 11-13th. to keep with me throughout the whole mission :) Super Cool. Go mission president meeting with the General authorities!

I'm sorry that I haven't sent you pictures for awhile! I will send them soon!

But I have to go!
Love You!!!
Elder Tyler Clark





No comments:

Post a Comment