Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello Fambam and My Big Eternal Fambam!

I am really excited to write to you this week! So to answer your questions yes I am allowed to use facebook now in my mission and I have not gotten on much yet... just to add people and start to make the changes that I need to do.

Hahaha I have been really busy again with a lot of office things but its been fun! We just picked up some really nice new corollas :) mmmmm

I have been a little bit sick this past week but I'll get over it haha :)

There is so much potential in this ward for success that I keep emailing you about but not reporting progress so the latest progress I have is that I met with Y again and she is doing really really well! We hope to set a baptismal date with her soon! We are also meeting with T and she is doing well as well. Both of her kids are active at church but she has work and doesnt know much about church. But she prays with them and everything it is really great!

I will be able to send some pictures to you soon I hope! I'm sorry this is super short but I'm happy to report that I am doing well and I am really excited for how much work I will be able to do when I force time for it which I hope to do before I email you next!

Love ya!

Elder Clark!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment