Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hello! I hope all is well for all y'all! It was a nice lil week for me! Weeks just keep getting quicker and quicker!

But anyways here's a little account of the week! I deep cleaned my pad and then the APs slept over with us (because they needed to be in Rego early the next mornin and elder w and I are buds) and then we went to target in flushing(basically mini china) and on the way we got a miracle call from bishop saying that a less active member(who is on our family focus list but we couldn't contact) asked for us to give her aunt a blessing in Flushing! That was a really good experience for me.

We were able to teach L and help him make some new friends in the church. Then we found out he is actually a member! So we hope to help him get to the temple! Such a glorious place. Go. Often. :) you will have better perspective in your life and more appreciation/love for it as well. Period.

I don't have much else to say other than a sweet Chinese couple deciding to receive the blessings of baptism in the ward! They are great! They have an amazing desire to come closer to Christ that will bless their eternity.

Thanks for all the prayers and support I love you guys!

Elder Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment